Eyelash tinting consistency-advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get cotton bud with a normal rounded end and a pointy end. I apply vaseline with the pointy end so I can get as close as possible to the lash line.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do the same as sukic. Makes it much easier x

Me too and i too use an orange stick with a slanted end.I find you can push the tint into the lashes which gets it to the bottom ones and having something stiff makes you have more control.I do use a small makeup brush for tinting eyebrows though.

I too use a slanted orange stick, cotton wool pad with Vaseline (skin side) and I always manage to get the bottom lashes.

I am baffled as to how any tutor/trainer would teach students that it is normal to wax the top lashes only. Very odd indeed.

When tinting lashes the lower lashes are tinted at the same time because the eyes are obviously closed and the tint works over both sets of lashes.

I would have to stop any tinting treatment carried out on myself if a therapist wanted to tint my bottom lashes with my eyes open. Just saying.

Orange stick, cotton pads and vasaline too never missed the bottom lashes to date ☺️

I always sweep Vaseline up and really close to bottom lash line without touching lashes using a brush too, then place pads on top. Do bottom lashes with eyes open, close then do tops. X

Latest posts

Back