Eyelash tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all I'm no this is on another thread but I'm out and haven't got time to find it right now.
With regards to tinting patch test to be taken 48hours before.
What if client can only do it 7 days before? Will that make me uninsured? I need to get back to her ASAP but I don't think it will cover my insurance coz its over 48 hour period.
Please can you advise. Many thanks

I always though it meant "at least" 48 hours before - in other words, as long as the patch test is left for at least 2 days prior to the treatment, if there are no reactions you are good to go.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Xxx

You need to allow AT LEAST 48 hours to do a patch test. This allows time for a reaction to occur if there was going to be one.

I do not patch test my clients for every treatment. I patch test before their first then have a date down to do it again 6 months later. So if you patch test 7 days before, they have no reaction, you are fine to carry out the treatment.

I have never heard of HAVING to do it 48 hours before xx

If you are worried though - check with your insurance company xx

Hi thanks guys. There is a thread on here which says the law has changed and must be carried out 48 hours before its on habiba I believe on every client every time they want an eyelash/brow tint.
I just wanted to make sure 7 days was ok. Thank you for your responses :)

Latest posts

Back