Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penina

Reaction score
hi there, ive not sure if this is the right room to ask this question but ill try. I had a crazy idea to tint my own eyelashes (im qualified in tinting) using the tint and a mascara wand or eyelash separator wand.....have i lost the plot? has anyone done that before? would it even work??? i tint my own eyebrows already (great money saver!) and trying to find a way to do my eyelashes too......i know i know, it sounds crazy....but it ws just a thought lol

I do it. I just do one eye at a time.

really? you do it as in, using eye guard and closing the eye to apply it & leaving it closed? or did you mean using the wand as I am asking? I once tried to do it closing the eye blah blah, and it was impossible - i couldnt open my right eye enough to see what i was doing with the left LOL

I put it on the bottom lashes first with both eyes open very lightly making sure i cover all the lashes then i go on to the top. I wait 8-10mins then remove it and do the same to the opposite eye. I dont tint both eyes at the same time

I did it yesterday using shields and closing one eye. Bad idea! It's hard to keep one eye closed enough without screwing it up too much and that got tint in my eye. Ow! Watering eye kept running off the tint lol! The result is nice but I won't do it again!
I think with a mascara wand it would go in the eye even more surely?

im not sure if it would work...hmm, maybe ill give it a try & see how it goes

Latest posts

Back