Ezflow abrasives - which ones do I need?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
I'm looking into using Ezflow gel to start off with but am confused when it comes to the names of the files.
As I've become used to what colour file I should be using.

What files do you use and where in the application?
Also when you do your order how many do your order to keep you going?

......Can I also ask what files you use for manicures and pedicures from this range?

Sorry for the dumb questions.
Thanks geeks x

Hi, I don't use gel only EzFlow L & P but guess the files are the same and used in the same order.

White Tiger (white file) to straighten side walls, reduce length and shape lower arch
Grey Wolf (grey file) to shape enhancement and begin smoothing
Grey Fox (grey file) to refine whole enhancement also use to shape free edge of natural nails
Sand Shark (grey/green sponge buffer) use grey then green side to further refine surface of enhancement
Killer Whale (black/white/grey buffer) use black, white then grey to finish refining and buff to a shine
Snow Monkey (black/chamois buffer) use black then chamois side with Miracle Shine to produce a really high shine

To help me remember the order, my educator told me to think of the ferocity of the animals, i.e white tiger is more ferocious than a grey wolf - more vicious than a grey fox - more vicious than a sand shark etc.

Can't help with quantities as I don't have many clients yet, but I did find I was quite heavy handed with the various files on my training course so got thru them quite quickly.

I'm sure some other geeks will have much more info on them than me particularly with regards to gel and manicures/pedicures, but I hope this helps a bit.

I'm looking into using Ezflow gel to start off with but am confused when it comes to the names of the files.
As I've become used to what colour file I should be using.

What files do you use and where in the application?
Also when you do your order how many do your order to keep you going?

......Can I also ask what files you use for manicures and pedicures from this range?

Sorry for the dumb questions.
Thanks geeks x

If you are getting the gel it kit it does have some files in there too
the gel it pro kit is much better value for money when converting ;)

if you are wanting extra files then for gel it! you only need to have the grey fox and grey wolf profiles.

grey fox is used for prepping the nat nail and refining the gel before you apply finish it (the sealing gel)
the grey wolf is used to shape the side walls, free edge and lower arch and to blend tips too, you can also use it to debulk when rebalancing but as gel files so much easier you might not need to use it

with regrads to ordering i guess it depends how many clients you have, you could start of with say ordering 5-10 of each profile and see how you get on,

we use the grey fox for natural nails
the snow monkey and miracle shine combo is a good send for buffing nat nails to a high shine :D

if i can help any more just holla

Jess
xox

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back