EzFlow Educational Video/DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Where do you get this new Anthony Buckley DVD from. I spoke to someone from Ezflow and they claim not to have heard of it.

I am really itching to get hold of a copy.

Thanks

Why dont you send Antony a PM and i'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

It's an Ez Flow DVD not an Ant DVD! :biggrin:

You should be able to get it from California Nails. I can highly recommend it.

JackieMc said:

You taking the mick girl??? How would i know, lol :o . Ant or Ezflow, surely if you phone them direct and they dont know, sending Ant a PM is the next best thing!

thenaillounge said:
Hi guys,

Where do you get this new Anthony Buckley DVD from. I spoke to someone from Ezflow and they claim not to have heard of it.

I am really itching to get hold of a copy.

Thanks

It does exist as I have made enquirys on a converstion course and its included in their kit - wheter you can buy it separatly or not I dont know...ring their Bolton office as under industry links...hth

JackieMc said:

Jackie am I blind but I cant see any refernce to it being an ANT dvd :o or is it me

Girls JackieMc ment Anthony as in bucklie not Assocation of Nail Technicians

Its an excellent DVD i have to say. I got it with my EZ Flow kit i got recently and its very informative. Shows sculpting, putting tips on, half well tip blending as well as 3D nail Art and colour powder blending to name some. I'm sure you can get it on its own.

Carole Lindsay said:
You taking the mick girl??? How would i know, lol :o . Ant or Ezflow, surely if you phone them direct and they dont know, sending Ant a PM is the next best thing!

Poor ole Antony - he's probably got Ez Flow on his back now asking about this DVD he's produced on the sly.................. ;)

I agree Carole, you'd think they'd know which DVD was being asked for, eh? Did you get yours working in the end? :)

Fab Freak said:
Jackie am I blind but I cant see any refernce to it being an ANT dvd :o or is it me

LMAO...... does anyone remember playing 'Chinese Whipsers' at school?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the confusion Fab, I should have said Antony Buckley - thanks Linda for pointing that out!

JackieMc said:
Poor ole Antony - he's probably got Ez Flow on his back now asking about this DVD he's produced on the sly.................. ;)

I agree Carole, you'd think they'd know which DVD was being asked for, eh? Did you get yours working in the end? :)
Nah! I was trying to get it to work through the computer but it wouldnt have it. My dad tried it on his DVD player and its fine so until we get one i'll nip over there for a quick butchers every now and again!! Getting one ourselves in September (ssshhh, dont tell hubby, coz its one of his birthday pressies ;)).

Carole Lindsay said:
Getting one ourselves in September (ssshhh, dont tell hubby, coz its one of his birthday pressies ;)).

I can feel a bit of blackmail coming on here............. :cool:

JackieMc said:
I can feel a bit of blackmail coming on here............. :cool:
Lol, play nicely Jackie coz you know the ammunition i've got against you is much much worse :twisted: .

GULP!!!! :eek:

Carole you're my bestest buddy in the whole wide big world...... did I tell you how good you look today? And please......... do let me do your housework for a whole year...... make that two years...... and here, have my tickets to Thailand - super luxurious hotel, I'll even pay for your daily Thai massages.......

Erm...... back to that DVD discussion now ..... :eek:

Latest posts

Back