EzFlow or Creative Training model needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hi!
Here's my dilemma. I have saved up and want to do a foundation course with either Creative in Leicester or EzFlow in Halstead, Essex. My problem is that I would probably not be able to get a model for either course. If anyone is able to be a model for me for either course, please let me know, as I am gonna book one or the other tomorrow. The dates I need someone are:

Leicester April 6th, 19th and May 26th (As long as there's space left!)
Halstead not exactly sure but probably 18th April.

Also if anyone has any opinions on either course, please let me know!

(PS In case you were wondering, yes I do have some qualifications, but I am a bit low on confidence, and feel that my training has not been enough to help with this, so I am going to start again with what I hope to be the best!)

Hiya,

Im in Ipswich not too far from you and could travel up to you or you could pick me up on the way, I dont drive im just one of those dreaded learners, but I should be available for those dates as kids are back in school. Let me know, allways happy to help out a fellow geek.

Sarah Lou said:
Hiya,

Im in Ipswich not too far from you and could travel up to you or you could pick me up on the way, I dont drive im just one of those dreaded learners, but I should be available for those dates as kids are back in school. Let me know, allways happy to help out a fellow geek.

That's very kind of you! I think that if I do the EzFlow training, I may be calling on you for help. Unfortunately, I am planning on staying in Leicester if I do the Creative training so would need someone local to there, and would not be able to pick you up for that one!

Anyone localish to the Leicester Ellisons who could be my model? If not, I shall be booking the EzFlow training.

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Back