Fab new tips....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
Cesars secrets have just brought out 4 new tips. Heart shapes cut out of the tip, star shapes cut out of the tip, the perfect smile line tips and chevron tips. Ive got them all. Take a look at www.cesarssecrets.co.uk go to the shop and go to tips. I saw the hearts on and thought they were fab and i tried the perfect smile lines and i dont think i will ever have any other tip on myself again except the others! so ive just received them and i cant wait to try them. I would post photos but im not that much of a wizz on my computer. Go have a look. :confused: :confused: Many apologies i thought they were on the site.They are new over here. Try .com or www.imseurope.com .

Hi thanks for the link. Have just been looking on website and found the chevron tips but could not find the heart ones or anything else-what section do they come under cos i'm really interested in trying them out xx

I just looked at the website and can`t find the heart or star cutout tips??? only the chevron ..can you point me in the right direction?? I looked on the tips page..also, do you have to be trained with cesarssecrets to purchase their tips????

I had a look too but couldn't find them. Is the effect similar to using the shaped hole punches? You can get those in hearts, stars, etc.

Had a look can not find them looked under tips.

Caz xxx

I couldn't see them on the UK site either, but they are showing up on the .com site :Look_righ here

Hollyballoo said:
I couldn't see them on the UK site either, but they are showing up on the .com site :Look_righ here

Thanks for that. They look pretty but not sure how practical they'd be. When you shorten them they won't look the same, especially if a client has v short tips. They'd be nice for clients who wear their enhancements long.

Many apologies i thought they were on that site. They have only just come in over here. I first saw the heart ones on cut down so only 1 heart was left and they had a gem at the side of it and they looked really good. They were at a nice manageable length. You can contact the distributer [email protected] if you have any questions.

Hi Everybody

Thanks Secret Rainbow I am really glad you are happy with our tips.
I apologise to all who searched our site for the tips, Sean removed them because they sold out in a few days. We have put them back on the site because we are due a fresh delivery at the begining of Sept.

Latest posts

Back