Fabulong 5 bundle pack enough for a full head?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Have been looking at using fabulong but always get in a pickle with the pricing if the hair isn't all 1 gram a strand .

So it says the prices for a 20g bundle of hair and then prices for 100grams 5 bundle packs.

Is the 5 bundle packs normally enough for a full head? Or do people buy the 5 bundle packs and then add on one more 20g pack to make it 6 packets?

But then it says there is only 100g of hair in the 5 bundle pack. With another packet of 20g that's then 6 packets of hair but still only 120grams of hair when I find most people need 140-150grams.

But fabulong advised 5-6 packets for a full head so Not sure if I've just confused myself.

Anyone use it?

I don't think 5 packs is enough for a full head (depending on how thick your clients hair is naturally) I would say 7-8packs is a full head.

I'll attach an image of a lady I did with 5packs of fabulong yesterday, she had very fine hair naturally so it blended fine. But we quote this as 3/4 head extensions X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453242123.748204.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453242133.077433.jpg

I don't understand there pricing structure either., 5 packs is 100grams but it's 165 bonds so they must feel quite thin?
When they sent me a sample they felt really nice and quite thick so it confused me .. Plus it works out really expensive if buying for than 5 packs

I don't understand there pricing structure either., 5 packs is 100grams but it's 165 bonds so they must feel quite thin?
When they sent me a sample they felt really nice and quite thick so it confused me .. Plus it works out really expensive if buying for than 5 packs
Yeah that's the same as me lol I thought the price for 5 packs is okay but if it's only 100grams that's probably just enough for thin hair. Really thick hair would need at least 7-8 packs and that works out soo expensive nearly £400

I don't think 5 packs is enough for a full head (depending on how thick your clients hair is naturally) I would say 7-8packs is a full head.

I'll attach an image of a lady I did with 5packs of fabulong yesterday, she had very fine hair naturally so it blended fine. But we quote this as 3/4 head extensions X

View attachment 193579
View attachment 193580
Thanks for your help:)! Do you find people can afford to price of 7-8 packs of there hair ? X

Hey girls..

Great to see so many great reviews....

5 bundles of hair works great for most clients please check out our Instagram page, one of our busiest techs only every uses 5 bundles, the hair really does go along way and after washing does also thicken and expand, 22" hair you would need 6 packs if its needed for length.

Pricing Help:

5 bundles 18" 100g - 1 colour = £187.88 inc vat
6 bundles 18" 120g - 1 colour = £187.88 + 47.52 = £235.40 inc vat

5 bundles 18" 100g - if you need a mix of shades - 5 individual bundles at £47.52 = £237.60 inc vat
6 bundles 18" 120g - if you need a mix of shades - 6 individual bundles at £47.52 = £285.12

Hope this helps and sorry if its a little confusing.

xxxx

Thankyou that helps [emoji4]

Thanks for your help:)! Do you find people can afford to price of 7-8 packs of there hair ? X

Yes our clients don't mind paying more to have the thickness.. You just need to explain to them 5/6 packs is very natural looking. More than 6 has the dramatic thickness :) then they can decide x

Latest posts

Back