Fabulong-how many bonds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek20

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am thinking about changing over to Fabulong for my supplier and have ordered a sample. Their price for a bundle of hair isn't that bad (180 strands) , but that's only if you buy in 1 shade and most of my clients need a 2 colour mix so I would need to buy separate packs.

Does anyone else use this supplier and buy their small bulks of hair ( I know they come in weird amounts) . If so how many packs do you buy. They recommend 5-6 packs but I'm sure someone else on here said they usually use 4 packs and they go a long way. Just don't want to order too little but don't want to order too much as it isn't that cheap lol
Thanks

yeah i think about 5/6 packs is about right for a standard full head, i did my own i've attatched a pic i think i used about 6 packs (120G) xx

10848970_378639735644111_6360721376871282011_o (1).jpg

Oh wow looks lush! would never be able to do my own haha. Thank you can't wait to start using it now :) x

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about changing over to Fabulong for my supplier and have ordered a sample. Their price for a bundle of hair isn't that bad (180 strands) , but that's only if you buy in 1 shade and most of my clients need a 2 colour mix so I would need to buy separate packs.

Does anyone else use this supplier and buy their small bulks of hair ( I know they come in weird amounts) . If so how many packs do you buy. They recommend 5-6 packs but I'm sure someone else on here said they usually use 4 packs and they go a long way. Just don't want to order too little but don't want to order too much as it isn't that cheap lol
Thanks

get several samples of hair i get mine from wonderful hair 0208 5276166 great hair

get several samples of hair i get mine from wonderful hair 0208 5276166 great hair
I was looking at Wonderful hair but they only do 2 lengths in the stick tips and I need more of a variety. I'm still going to get samples though. Was previously using SJK but was getting fed up of how hit and miss the hair was and now I just think you might as well pay a bit more and get much better quality. x

Have you tried transform we get mixed tones etc from them lengths 16 to 22
They do trade accounts aswell

I haven't ever used Fabulong hair but I have just recently switched to In-Vogue Hair and must say its amazing and they do offer 16 to 24" in the stick tip hair. They do offer trade discounts and I am pretty sure they send out free samples. :)

I haven't ever used Fabulong hair but I have just recently switched to In-Vogue Hair and must say its amazing and they do offer 16 to 24" in the stick tip hair. They do offer trade discounts and I am pretty sure they send out free samples. :)
Hi Lisa I can't see 24" in stick tip on their website have you ordered this before? Thanks

Hi Lisa I can't see 24" in stick tip on their website have you ordered this before? Thanks
Hi Kelsie I use the 22" as 24" as when I have measured it it always measures 24" sometimes longer. I have never asked them if they do 24" just bought the 22" and decided to measure it out of curiosity and it measured 24" xx

Ah ok thank you, for some reason I can only select 16 or 18" but I assume you are using the VIP range? Thanks

Ah ok thank you, for some reason I can only select 16 or 18" but I assume you are using the VIP range? Thanks
Yeah the VIP range is 20" to 22" its double drawn xxx

yeah i think about 5/6 packs is about right for a standard full head, i did my own i've attatched a pic i think i used about 6 packs (120G) xx

View attachment 189167

Hey your hair looks great!!

What length is this you've used? I'm looking to use Fabulong as a supplier and I'm trying to work out prices for my own price list.

Can you advise how much you would charge to fit 5-6 packs? Rates in my area are rightly £220-£250 for a full head so I want to be similarly priced however this hair is quite expensive. If I fitted 100g (5 packs) for a 3/4 head fitting it would be roughly £xxx for the hair alone, therefore I wouldn't make much profit if I were to make my prices the same as others in my area.

I am hopefully getting a Fabulong weave fitted next week so that I can show client the quality and find out for myself too.

Thanks x

Thanks
Abby

[pricing structure deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Thanks

On average you will need around 150g of hair for full head hair extensions.

Latest posts

Back