Fabulong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hey! Am I right in thinking most of you consider Fabulong a high end range?

I'm a bit confused because of that, considering their hair is Indian & Ukrainian and has an expected lifespan of 6-9 months. Angel Remy also has an expected lifespan of 6-9 months, more colours, stock, lengths and tips available yet is half the price? Can anyone else explain this? It's even more expensive then transform, and transforms expected lifespan is nearly double the amount of time.

I'm not slating it btw, I've never used it, but due to everyone's recommendations I want too, so I'm just curious. Thanks!

One of my clients had her Fabulong hair in for a year, we removed on Tuesday and tbh she could of got longer out of it but she wanted a new longer set! The hair does last really well I would definitely recomenned X

Thanks! What colour did your client have in? X

I had fabulong in my hair, think i had shade 8 a dark blonde colour, i had it for 16 months and could have had it longer! x

Hey! Am I right in thinking most of you consider Fabulong a high end range?

I'm a bit confused because of that, considering their hair is Indian & Ukrainian and has an expected lifespan of 6-9 months. Angel Remy also has an expected lifespan of 6-9 months, more colours, stock, lengths and tips available yet is half the price? Can anyone else explain this? It's even more expensive then transform, and transforms expected lifespan is nearly double the amount of time.

I'm not slating it btw, I've never used it, but due to everyone's recommendations I want too, so I'm just curious. Thanks!
I have an angel remy colour ring, theres about 25 colours on it? My fabulong one has about 40!

I have an angel remy colour ring, theres about 25 colours on it? My fabulong one has about 40!
Sounds really good!! Angel Remy have just released about 20 new mix shades. Have you ever used the fabulong itips?

Thanks! What colour did your client have in? X
She had 33D, this is the hair at 11 months X
image.jpeg

Sounds really good!! Angel Remy have just released about 20 new mix shades. Have you ever used the fabulong itips?
No i only do wefts. Have they?! I might email them because i dont have loads on my colour ring!

Okay! Yeah they have, if you go on the website all the new mix/ombré shades are available as a seperate colour ring.. It's only a tenner!

Okay! Yeah they have, if you go on the website all the new mix/ombré shades are available as a seperate colour ring.. It's only a tenner!
Wonderful, going to order it!

I had my fabulong in for about 11 months it was still lovely but had shedded a bit, I've gone back to Angel remy for my last couple of sets but am def using fabulong for my next set! I'm confused tho as when I first emailed fabulong I was told it was Russian/Ukraine but have since read by members on here that it isn't X

Latest posts

Back