Facebook advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauzenge82

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I currently have a facebook page that I share statuses on my own page to try and increase the fan base (my view is if people are fed up they can delete me :) ). My question is has anyone actually used the paid advertising from facebook, and is it good for getting more fans?

I have seen a few of the posts with other pages on so I will get liking!

Thanks

Lauren

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used Facebook ads and I rarely click on any myself.

You should do the following to promote your page for free:

1. Make sure all of your Facebook friends like the business page and share it with their friends. This is free and I think people believe a personal recommendation like that rather than an ad.

2. Promote your Facebook page everywhere you can - your website, your leaflets, your shop window, anywhere else you promote your business currently.

3. Mention it to your customers when you are with them.

4. Also, when you are talking to your customers check if they actually use Facebook. Some customers don't use it so it will never work for you. This market research will be invaluable for you and will make sure you don't waste your time.

5. Make sure yours posts are what your customers will be interested in: pictures of your work, details of special offers, any changes to staff, changes to opening hours, new treatments etc. ...

I hope this helps?

Angela (Easydry).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a search on here, you will find there are other threads on here with some useful tips :)

Latest posts

Back