Facebook adverts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lk.nails

Reaction score
I have been putting adverts and offers on Facebook sales pages in my local area and have noticed that sometimes I get little to no response and other times I am rushed off my feet booking in appointments and I have a theory that it could be the time of day I post my ads.. Has anyone else experienced this and what would you suggest the best time to post an ad would be to get the most response from it? Thanks geeks! X

Friday Afternoon and Sunday Morning seem to get the most response for me. Nothing scientific. . just what I've noticed.

I noticed if I post at 7ish in the evening my posts get much more views and responses X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies nice to know what works for you, I might keep track of appointments and interest against the time if the ad. X

I try to do mine last thing at night, 1st thing in tne morning, so even people log on its at the top of people's news feed, plus lunch times around 12-1 when they're in their lunch break

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I try and do mine around 7pm & first thing in the morning. If I post midday it doesn't seem to get as many views unless I also share on another group page.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Facebook is a great tool for free advertising!! Used correctly there is no need to pay, your money would be better spent finding good quality training on using it to know what to post and when!!

Facebook is a great tool for free advertising!! Used correctly there is no need to pay, your money would be better spent finding good quality training on using it to know what to post and when!!

I don't pay to use it, I just put free ads on the local sales pages so I'm not losing anything, just trying to make each ad as efficient as possible. What training would you recommend?

There's a company local to me who does Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn training! The course was great, I thought I knew how to use Facebook but was so wrong!!

Do u know what the course was called or by who as I would be interested.. Would they teach you things like what times people are more receptive to ads? Defo something for the to do list! X

Hi lk nails I'm trying to advertise on Facebook . can u tell me Ur Facebook

Hi lk nails I'm trying to advertise on Facebook . can u tell me Ur Facebook

Hi if you search for LK Nails I should come up xxx

Hi if you search for LK Nails I should come up xxx

My profile pic is sparkly nails with love written on the thumb incase others come up aswell x

I do free adverts and ask people to help 'share' the post but I have paid facebook to put my ad up as a sponsored ad and it worked amazingly well.

You can cap the amount you want to spend, tailor it to be seen by certain people ie: females, aged 25-55, living within 10 miles of you etc. It will tell you how many peoples newsfeed the ad will show in, (1000's) Facebook then put the advert out and within a few days my advert has reached it capped limit. I set it at £25 and did this 4 times in a month so spent £100.
In that month I had 47 new clients which is the most I have ever had in one month and turned over £846 based on those clients.
I offered a half price treatment and 29 of those new clients rebooked for their next appointment, I offered them 25% off there next one if they booked that day.
So although it cost me £100 for the month it was well worth it.

Try it once you can spend what you want cap it at £5 if you want and see what response you get.

Good Luck
Clair

How do you do it ? Do you have to contract Facebook ? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I do free adverts and ask people to help 'share' the post but I have paid facebook to put my ad up as a sponsored ad and it worked amazingly well.

You can cap the amount you want to spend, tailor it to be seen by certain people ie: females, aged 25-55, living within 10 miles of you etc. It will tell you how many peoples newsfeed the ad will show in, (1000's) Facebook then put the advert out and within a few days my advert has reached it capped limit. I set it at £25 and did this 4 times in a month so spent £100.
In that month I had 47 new clients which is the most I have ever had in one month and turned over £846 based on those clients.
I offered a half price treatment and 29 of those new clients rebooked for their next appointment, I offered them 25% off there next one if they booked that day.
So although it cost me £100 for the month it was well worth it.

Try it once you can spend what you want cap it at £5 if you want and see what response you get.

Good Luck
Clair

Thank you for you're response, that is amazing! I would be happy with Even half of the number of new clients will definately try it! X

when im on the home page on the left hand side it says create advert just click on that and follow the instructions x

Latest posts

Back