Facebook Groups for Hairdressers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also that comment was said hours before I joined, never mind I'm not fussed, quiet a funny thread actually x

Nope, it was made just after you joined and introduced yourself. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

O right, fair enough lol x

I've left the group, not my kind of thing lol x

Why?

I rejoined but left again as soon as a certain person joined, hear they were a right pain on here and looks no different on there. Will stick to Internet shopping when bored, far more fulfilling

Yeah, started getting bad when that person joined. I got accused of reporting and thought I can't be bothered with all the bitching lol x

Yeah, started getting bad when that person joined. I got accused of reporting and thought I can't be bothered with all the bitching lol x

I was talking about a him... lol xx

I'm leaving as thiago has turned up on there, causing trouble, as he did/still does on here, he has admitted to having had 10 profiles on here and posting photos of other people's work passing them off as his own!
He really does troll a lot!

I'm leaving as thiago has turned up on there, causing trouble, as he did/still does on here, he has admitted to having had 10 profiles on here and posting photos of other people's work passing them off as his own!
He really does troll a lot!

It wasn't pretty but looks like he finally owned up tp what he did.

Anyway onwards and upwards, less time spent on negative forces the better

I can't say I am surprised he has/had many profiles on here. I have a feeling he is still currently posting on here. I think it's a shame that he antagonised other members and caused a few geeks not to return.

I put in my request:) my fb name is Evodia:)

I can't say I am surprised he has/had many profiles on here. I have a feeling he is still currently posting on here. I think it's a shame that he antagonised other members and caused a few geeks not to return.

From what I could make out from the fb group he has admitted to deliberately getting people wound up and then screaming "im being bullied" and getting people to report people for bullying just because he found them "annoying". There are people on there who were duped by him into reporting who are rather annoyed and upset at having been used this way. He also says its funny people got banned because he never felt bullied he made it all up to "win". Sounds like not a very nice person.
I will rejoin the FB group when he has left as he seems to bring bad feeling x

The thing that annoyed me was someone thought I had reported them and got them banned, I don't even know how to report someone lol x

Don't worry about it.

I think CHarvey needed to get it all into the open to clear her name. It must have been very frustrating for her to see all the lies that Thiago was spouting and for her to be accused of bullying him and then get banned before she could clear her name.

I'm sure she realises you didn't have anything to do with it. Too busy changing your hair style/colour probably, lol. ;-)

Lets get on with talking hair stuff.

He does still have a profile on here, he admitted that last night.
I think the 'mods' need to be banning him for good! I think they know exactly who he is on here at the moment and are just turning a blind eye!
Still angry that others are banned and that the site has gone down hill since people have gone. I very rarely post on here now because the people I used to trust are no longer around!
Just glad they are in the Facebook group.

Don't worry about it.

I think CHarvey needed to get it all into the open to clear her name. It must have been very frustrating for her to see all the lies that Thiago was spouting and for her to be accused of bullying him and then get banned before she could clear her name.

I'm sure she realises you didn't have anything to do with it. Too busy changing your hair style/colour probably, lol. ;-)

Lets get on with talking hair stuff.

That's fair enough, but I didn't do anything. I wrote back to ask if she was talking about me but I left the group so never saw what was wrote back x

He does still have a profile on here, he admitted that last night.
I think the 'mods' need to be banning him for good! I think they know exactly who he is on here at the moment and are just turning a blind eye!
Still angry that others are banned and that the site has gone down hill since people have gone. I very rarely post on here now because the people I used to trust are no longer around!
Just glad they are in the Facebook group.

I think it's a little more difficult for the mods to pick up on people, its like me I have at least 7 email addresses so you change your name email and your a new person, until you say or do something that someone thinks 'hang on a minute' otherwise no one would allowed on, we're all just an email and a name that we chose. They have thousands of us to scrawl through lol.

Not arguing with you but just defending the mods on this one :)

What's the pic for this page? The links won't work on my iPad and searching doesn't find it, just found one i think it could be, but not sure if correct one.

It's the only one under hair helpers that doesn't have a pic x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back