Facebook Ladders- does anyone use them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSprayTanner

Reaction score
Hi , sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything on a here.

I commented on the show is you facebook thread and mentioned facebook ladders, then I wondered if anyone use them? My beauty FB is quite new so admittedly I have done much with it yet but I do have a non beauty related FB page and using ladders has got me to the 900+ mark but thinking about it yesterday I don't see many beauty pages participating.
Maybe tho is something that would help some of us so if anyone wants to know more or get some recommended ladders let me know.

I'm not sure if I should link this to the other FB thread ? I'm not that smart around this site yet haha!

Hayley Fitzgerald x

Tanning Beauty Hair Training

What is a FB ladder? If it gets likes I need it lol x

What is a FB ladder? If it gets likes I need it lol x

I've just googled this as I'd never heard of it either - will have to have a proper look when I get home tonight,
Can you do them in your own area or just whoever is on the ladder thingy??

What on earth is a Facebook ladder? X

The main one that I've used is called I Heart Ladders UK only but I can recommend others but would need to double check names.

If you tap ladder into your search box on facebook you should get some come up, some allow you to tag your business page or product to their page anytime you like, others don't , you usually find the rules in the notes section.

With a ladder, the host page will post a ladder (in the form of a status) to their page (there will be regular status to let you know when this is going on) you then have to share the ladder status on your business page and then comment on the ladder status from your personal profile and tag your business one. So I would comment as Hayley Fitzgerald and my comment would say @thespraytanner

You then scroll through everyone's tags and like their pages, you must like their page from your personal profile though, when you a page from a page it doesn't count, so I'd need to like your business page from Hayley Fitzgerald to generate 1 like, if I liked your page from my business page it wouldn't count.

Once you've liked a page you can leave a comment such as "new like from @thespraytanner via @iheartladders " but that's optional, it is a good idea though as anyone visiting their page would then see your page advertised.

I'm not sure how much it would help a therapist in terms of clients but it does generate likes and near or far they do help, once you like a page you can interact with them from your business page (you could like their page from both your personal and business to make this easier) and the more you interact the more people visit your page, even just to like a status gets you seen and helps them too.

It's pretty much like the other thread where everyone is liking each others pages, just networking but gives you a wider audience.

It all sounds like hard work but its not really, even if you join in on a ladder now and then it all helps.

I really should put all this knowledge into practice and do it myself, my poor page has been neglected as my other one (non beauty) has been busy.

If I've missed anything let me know, hope it all makes sense

Hayley:)

Latest posts

Back