Facebook page!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niki x

Reaction score
Hey i am a self employed hairdresser and am looking for some advice on advertising. The salon i am in is fairly quiet and i didt ave much of a clientelle before i went self employed as i had only just qualified when i went self employed. I ave dun lots of leaflet drops and ave a board outside with offers on and also do loyalty cards. I have read a lot of people get business from. facebook. I ave tried to set up a facebook page but just dont get it! Do i set it up as a person or a business or? I just dont get it and how do i get people to see ot besides friends and family? Business is slow and im geting really worried how long did it take everyone else to buil up a full clientelle? i ave had a lot of health issues which hasnt helped my situation its really getting me down :-( i no im good at what i do and i really love it im just starting to feel disheartened. Any advice greatly appreciated! :) hope that all makes sense! Xxx

Hi didn't want to read and run. I would set it up as a business if I were you and get your friends and family to like it then when they like a post their friends will see it too. Meanwhile let any of your clients know about it too. Maybe tell them there are exclusive Facebook offers to get them liking your page. Hth x

Alot of my family live in mansfield which is rubbish for me but will giv it a go! thankyou for taken the time to reply :)

REMEMBER YOUR ONLY EVER 4 Facebook FRIENDS AWAY FROM BEING FRIENDS WITH THE WHOLE WORLD !!

Add everyone and accept anyone there's always some link

You used to be able to send a message with the "like my page" request ... maybe you could ask your friends to ask their friends to join as well ??

That way your reaching more people within the local area ?

Peejaymaloney very true! Never thought of it like that. That sounds like a good idea wonda im going to have another go with it tomoro :) think i was just feeling a bit defeated and need to pick myself up dust myself down and try again :) ive tried to set it up as a person so people had to add me bcoz id seen a few dun like that but do u guys fink i shud make it a page that people like
Instead? Xxx

Latest posts

Back