Facebook page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashford

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was just wondering if everyone would 'like' my Hair Salon Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/obanhair

Please leave your page links and I'll like them back

Lots of likes mean nothing. You want viewer engagement.

As Grace_Hair stated, you want people who engage your Facebook page by not only liking your posts, but by also leaving comments and sharing.

Facebook loves to push posts to people based on your collective engagement, along with your individual engagement. By having someone like your page that doesn't followup with consistent views, comments, sharing, and liking posts you will dilute the quality of followers. Thus you will have to work even harder to push your page and posts.

I made a post not too long ago about this, with a couple of videos that go into better detail about it - http://www.salongeek.com/threads/facebook-notifications.294803/page-2#post-2453147

Every like doesn't help. You need engagement not likea

I've done a bit of reading on Facebook and they basically don't want to fill a persons timeline with lots of business posts as it turns people off. The people at Facebook want people to keep coming back and that means showing them the information that they like. As Samuel and Grace stated it's important to get engagement to your posts (likes, comments & shares). A great way to do this and something I've done is client before and after pics - or just pics of clients new styles (with their consent). Hopefully your client will like the pic which will mean their friends will see your great work...hopefully their friends will also like your post...then their friends will see it...your network should grow that way and hopefully you might get introduced to new people that way.

Latest posts

Back