Facebook posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Out of interest, how many times a day/week do you post on your facebook page? I have a very active page with 1700+ likes, so try to post at least once a day... Just sitting here scheduling my posts for the week and thinking of trying three posts a day - morning, lunch time & evening... What do you all think? I do lots of different treatments, so all the posts are different x

Personally I think 3 a day is too much. I'd do 1 around lunch time and one in the evening max.

When you say you post things, what exactly do you post? :)

I only post on my page to upload work I have done that day/week and if I have available appointments.

I think posting too much could give the impression that you don't have much to do... I know myself if I see a tech posting a few statuses each day that I assume they're desperate, maybe that's just pessimistic ol' mee :)

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I post 2-3 times per day, I get all my clients via FB and this keeps them up to date with any offers I have on.

The 2-3 posts also includes pictures of my work so it's not always a status... if they like my pic then everyone on their friends list will see it which leads to new page likes and potential clients.

Out of interest, how many times a day/week do you post on your facebook page? I have a very active page with 1700+ likes, so try to post at least once a day... Just sitting here scheduling my posts for the week and thinking of trying three posts a day - morning, lunch time & evening... What do you all think? I do lots of different treatments, so all the posts are different x

think theres no right or wrong

sounds like you are giving good variety/posting different things and that's important

main thing is to keep engaging the audience

I do find people love photos of work and there are times .. like a sunday evening.. which are really busy and lots of people online

I love the way you can schedule posts

I post 2-3 times per day, I get all my clients via FB and this keeps them up to date with any offers I have on.

The 2-3 posts also includes pictures of my work so it's not always a status... if they like my pic then everyone on their friends list will see it which leads to new page likes and potential clients.
Ah yeah, show casing work I do daily/few times a week and try stick to evenings as it tends to get the best response.

For me personally I would rather have less posts but with a higher response than plenty of posts with no/little response but I guess it works different for each person :)

I almost always include a picture, whether it's of work done recently or a few months ago that got a high response rate, and they always get at least a few likes. The ones that get 20+ likes I then pay to promote them, £10 normally gets me at least one or two bookings for that treatment. I've got three going on today so will let you all know how it goes! x

Ahh, I have seen promoted posts before but never knew how much they were etc, are they just for the 'Like' pages?

We schedule one for 8pm ish every night as out insights show this is the most active time from all our posts and try to post one at some point through the day wether a question, competition, makeover or just some general "crap" (things like images, inspirational quotes whatever to fill it out a bit)

Xx

I too have a big following. Over 2000 so I like to post a lot. I do maybe 3/4 posts a day. They are all different but relevant. We offer everything under the sun so lots to post about. :)

As a business person, I post 2/3 a week.

As a member of the public, I have unliked pages who post more than once a day.

I also instantly unlike bad spelling. Unless it's SO bad it's funny. X

As a business person, I post 2/3 a week.

As a member of the public, I have unliked pages who post more than once a day.

This is how I feel about it too. I cringe.

I post pics of nails, all reviews that I get through Ovatu and once a week I post available appointments

How do u get reviews through ovatu?

Hi here

I have just read your notes regarding getting reviews via Ovatu.

This can be done buy sending reviews to your clients from Ovatu, you can setup the system in such a way that it will automatically send out the review cards to your clients after they have visited your salon.

These then go into the reviews section of the software then you can choose to publish the post on your mini site so that clients can see them.

If you are struggling with anything we offer free training where we can assist you in setting up the review facility on Ovatu, this can be booked via our website

Latest posts

Back