Facebook question, can anyone help quickly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsanonymous

Reaction score
Running out of time and can't trawl through salon geek (sorry)

I have made friends with lots of people through my personal page so I can invite them to like my business page.

How do I block them from seeing my posts on my personal page?

Someone told me is on the the account settings and privacy manage blocking.

I have been there and it looks as though you will stop them being friends, I want to keep them as friends but stop them seeing my posts?

Can someone spell it out for me literally step by step.

Working two jobs and so little time !!!

Thanks to all you understanding salon geeks xxxx

You need to put them onto restricted x

In Account settings, click on Privacy, it's a bit of a ball ache but you have to select custom and add the names you want to block viewing your status :)

Last edited:
In Account settings, click on Privacy, it's a bit of a ball ache but you have to select custom and add the names you want to block viewing your status :)

Will this just stop them seeing my personal posts and still keep my business posts going round everywhere? Cheers for answering so quick.

This will stop them seeing your personal post, if you post from your business page I think they'll see your business postings (hmmm I'm not 100% sure) :) xx

Is there anyone in or around Stockport that could spare half and hour to help someone born in the 1970's with facebook.

I am getting to the end of my tether !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back