Facebook questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalewis

Reaction score
Hey everyone, How do you get more likes on facebook other than a like and share competition?

I would like to know this aswell, i just post something minimum once a week to try and get people interested but am not getting much response. I even paid to advertise to my local area and didn't get any response.

I pay £3 a week to boost one status update on my page. It boosts that post to people who like my page and their friends. If one of their friends then 'likes' the update it boosts it to their friends, and so on.

I always pick up more page likes aswell that way, rather than paying to promote the whole page.

I don't do any 'like and share' stuff.

Great thankyou. One iv heard of is giving some of your trusted clients a discount to suggest your page to all their friends xx

Post once a day every day, check your insights for optimum times when people are on. Connect with other local businesses and post on their page (eg local ladies sports teams) about their business rather than yours but so your companies page is seen!
You've got to give people a reason to like your page so post tips, pictures posts where people have to interact with you.
Also the address bar at the top, is it just gobbledygook numbers, change it to something people will search for eg beautynorthyorkshire

Facebook is a great free tool! I've only boosted twice ever and have over 900 likes.
Hope that helps good luck!!!

It's doesn't matter how many likes you have, it's how many generate an income for you, there is a thread on here asking what your fb page is and everyone liking everyone's pages,
There is no point having 100's of random people from all over the place who will never visit you

Make sure all your friends and family have liked, post on your page often, I used to post twice a day, I chose random friends each week to give my post a like so it showed in their newsfeed to their friends. ask your clients to give you a like, If they use fb

Make e flyers with interesting hair/beauty facts so people can share them, get what likers you already have to interact,

Latest posts

Back