Facial course in London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC86

Reaction score
I work in skin care but want to be more than an advisor i want to become a facilist. I have the space at home to turn into a treatment room.

I don’t have any official qualifications (apart from spray tanning) and in London there is so many places offering level 2 facial course some are £150 some are £1000 I just don’t know where to start.

ANY advice would be amazing. I feel it’s time I work for myself and increase my education.

Many thanks!

Make sure it’s an accredited QCF level 2 course as a minimum. You pay a bit more because these are externally examined and not just your trainer saying that you’ve achieved a particular standard.

You need this qualification in order to be able to set up trade accounts with professional only brands.

If it’s a small training company, ask for the work experience of the trainer. If you want to work in high end, boutique salons you may not want to train with someone who worked on Cruise ships before becoming a full time trainer for instance.

Latest posts

Back