Facial massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemma890

Reaction score
does anybody offer an option of a facial massage on its own and if so do you get people for this

I offer face and scalp massage and it's very popular. It's a combination of facial and Indian Head moves. Really nice treatment to have after a back massage.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

A therapist I know offers just a cleanse and massage and she finds it popular

how long would you take for just offering facial massage on its own

how long would you take for just offering facial massage on its own

Just the massage part of a facial usually takes 20 minutes x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I offer like a holistic facial which is always nice and includes scalp and you can massage around the neck and shoulders too which takes about 30 mins which is lovely its so relaxing when you get the pressure points ect :) there is always great videos on youtube to pick up new moves too xx

Facial massage is a common procedure in many spa centers. And it is really very popular. Skin rejuvenating complexes include this procedure necessarily. 20 minutes massage with the use of avocado, grapeseed and apricot kernel oils gives perfect results. The skin looks fresh!

thanks everyone

Can I just ask - I will pass my level 2 beauty in a couple of months time which includes a facial unit.

I'm moving onto level 3 in September which will include Indian Head etc.

Will I need to train specifically in a holistic facial massage - I've seen a course but I'm not use if I need to do it. I think it includes pressure points and lymphatic drainage which I haven't done. Advice please?

I would think that you could make an excellent massage treatment using moves from Indian Head and your facial massage. Often insurance is the key. A good insurance company will take into account all your training and make a judgement based on that.

Vicki x

Hi. I do a facial as a stand alone treatment. I call it Luxury facial and it includes deep cleanse, exfoliate,steam,massage,mask,tone,eye gel then moisturiser applied. This treatment takes just over an hr and my clients love it.x

Hi. I do a facial as a stand alone treatment. I call it Luxury facial and it includes deep cleanse, exfoliate,steam,massage,mask,tone,eye gel then moisturiser applied. This treatment takes just over an hr and my clients love it.x

Yep I do this but a lot of guys are put off my the 'beauty' part so I thought a cleanse and massage would be good.

I'm just wondering do you include chest and shoulders or is it just the face alone?

Amanda xx

how much would you charge for just the massage

I charge for time spent bcoz it doesn't cost as much as a facial. I do a mini cleanse then massage and then cleanser again to remove the oils and apply light day lotion. I book a half hour slot for this so that includes your application and removal. If a client suffers from dry skin she comes for facial and you wish to book her for 2 weeks time again for facial massage part I try do Viennese massage it's awesome but using moist not oil.
Clients love it and extra revenue for yourself

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back