Facial skin care advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to invest in some decent facial skin care and wanted to know where to go for sound advice.

I've just turned 40 and going to overhaul my lifestyle etc, eating healthier and reduce the amount of red wine - lol

I have red kinda broken veins on my cheeks and skin can be oily at times.

Should I go to a cosmetic counter - would this be suitable or would they just push there products ?
I would really like something that suits my skin type thats tailored to improving the skins appearance.

Thank you for any advice

Jo

Try and get yourself to an environ salon. They are the only company I know that actually prove their skincare works. Their salons offer a free skin analysis that will not only show your superficial redness, but also what's lurking below the surface. Environ products help to actually reduce redness whilst fighting age spots, fine lines and so on. If you buy the recommended products, you will be invited back for a follow up analysis to show the improvements. It's a win win and moisturiser starts at £38 for your day and night cream in one product.

Vic x

As always great advice nic. I'm going to have a look to see if there is somewhere close to me - cheers

yes wholeheartedly agree with Vic, I am an Environ therapist and there is a range to suit everyone. Good luck

Definitely go for Environ. The High Street brands are based on a one size fits all formula designed to feel and smell nice on the skin but with low levels of active ingredients. With Environ you are using the best anti ageing products on the market but you do need to go to an Envuron stockist. Don't buy online. See your local therapist for the best advice and book in for a Skin Analysis event which will show how effective your products really are.

Hi, I would suggest you to pay a visit to a cosmetician and listen to what he/she has to say.

I wouldn't just go to environ, try a few different brands. They will probably sell smaller sizes for you to try before you commit to a certain brand.

Have you looked at Resultime or Katherine Daniels Cosmetics?

Latest posts

Back