Fantastic Nail Bar in IKEA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to have the peanut desk, thought it was fab but on seeing it in "real life" decided it would be too big for my room.
I basically bought a table top,chrome legs then a set of drawers that matched the other furniture to hide the "clutter", these drawers are on wheels so when I dont have a client they wheel and sit perfectly under the table to keep everything tidy, but when I do have a client it's extra work space. :)
Clients and friends (thanks Pippadoodles) have comented on how proffessional and calming it looks so it can't be too bad and overall I'm very pleased with it :)

I was going to have the peanut desk, thought it was fab but on seeing it in "real life" decided it would be too big for my room.
I basically bought a table top,chrome legs then a set of drawers that matched the other furniture to hide the "clutter", these drawers are on wheels so when I dont have a client they wheel and sit perfectly under the table to keep everything tidy, but when I do have a client it's extra work space. :)
Clients and friends (thanks Pippadoodles) have comented on how proffessional and calming it looks so it can't be too bad and overall I'm very pleased with it :)

HAVE YOU GOT A PICTURE OF YOUR TABLE HUN?

I have taken a couple of pics but not being very pc literate am struggling to put them up. I will try and see if I can manage to put them in my gallery today.

I bought the egg shaped table top and fat chrome legs from Ikea. I work on the thinner end of the table and it is great. I have the white drawer unit that is on wheels underneath which I can pull out and use as a trolley when doing pedi's. They also do pink plastic chairs in there at about £9.99 each. Looks great, and all my clients comment on it.

I think the peanut table from Ikea is fab, so spacious, good height, sturdy and good to work at! Oh and best of all it's cheap! Love mine! :green:

Have managed to put a pic in my gallery....sorry it's not very clear the camera is playing up and doesn't really do it any justice. Will have a play about later x

What the hell have I started...Im a genius man! lol :green:

i work on the peanut table and i love it,loads of space just the right height and looks good !!! we have 4 in our education room, we,ve got a red wall and 3 white walls and the tables are red with black legs and we all think they look brill !!!!

Latest posts

Back