Fantastic Nail Bar in IKEA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Hi,

Im always seeing posts on here about people looking for a good cheap nail station so thought i would tell you about this:

I was in IKEA in Bristol today and they had a fantastic worktop unit which would be ideal for a nail station, it is called the KOSKI Bar Table, and there is a trolley thing (KORVA Trolley Table) that you can get with it for storing all your products - it even has a piece cut out of it so it sits into the leg of the bar table - hope that makes sense :lol: . The whole lot only cost about £55 but looks fantastic, the dimensions are perfect, they even had lovely black & silver bar stools to go with it.

I dont' know how to attach the pics to this so you'll have to look them up on the IKEA web site! Hope this helps!

Im not 100 per cent sure, but my mate Salmonsa had her table and cabinet from Ikea, it looks fab.. Thanks for sharing xx:hug:

I have just had a look on the web site and I can't find it. Have you any more details?

very nice but not quite right for me as I am going to be doing nails in the conservatory. I might have trouble attaching it to the glass!!!

very nice but not quite right for me as I am going to be doing nails in the conservatory. I might have trouble attaching it to the glass!!!
If you had the trolley and the table top and connected them together then it would be free standing

Thanks for that...good idea....but I have my tables already...I got them from ikea as well....two white peanut tables with silver legs...Ive not put them up yetbut Ill let you know. I think they will look stylish :green: hth's

Cheap and cheerful...thats what we like!

that looks good.

Thought that I was the only ravig looney geeking at this ungodly hour!

xx

i saw these a little while ago and thought about getting it but it didn't feel very stable....great idea though xx

Great idea! I just recently bought the peanut table from Ikea in white with silver legs...looks fab! :green:

Great idea! I just recently bought the peanut table from Ikea in white with silver legs...looks fab! :green:

i love the peanut tables...they are great for doing nails!

does anyone have a link for the peanut table please ..i can never find my way around the ikea sit ...i end up looking at everything else other than what i was looking for!!!!!

I also have a peanut table, but instead of legs i placed it over 2 drawers units, this wasy i have everything handy!

i'm just setting up my salon,i've painted my walls white ans then one wall red.
i'm going to get one of the peanut tables from ikea they are brill
do u think i should go for the red table?

oooh that is nice...it looks very wide though
but i suppose it isnt as its so popular do they only do red and white?

thankyou for the link hun xxx:hug:

i'm just setting up my salon,i've painted my walls white ans then one wall red.
i'm going to get one of the peanut tables from ikea they are brill
do u think i should go for the red table?

FOR SURE!
it'll look spanking !

oooh that is nice...it looks very wide though
but i suppose it isnt as its so popular do they only do red and white?

thankyou for the link hun xxx:hug:

:confused: they used to do it in a gorgeous magenta colour, and i think black too.

Does anyone actually have these tables and work on them? Are they sturdy enough?

I love the first one that was spoken about on this thread, but the leg on it looks a bit 'thin' - I'm just a bit worried that it wont be very sturdy. I dont want a 'wobbly' table, lol x

Latest posts

Back