Fashion and Photographic Make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
Trying to find the above course to do my make-up. I applied to my local college last year but due to lack of numbers and cost of the course, it was cancelled :irked: Has anybody trained in this course in Scotland or could recommend any good make-up courses in Scotland. Thank you for reading and helping if you can in advance :hug:

Hi!

I have a friend who has just started this course on a Tuesday evening at Stevenson college in Edinburgh! I think Telford college in Edinburgh may also do it! Sorry I'm not sure of anywhere else but hope it's of some help

X x

Yeah Stevenson and Telford college in Edinburgh offer it and is popular, I did it at Telford and it's a November start date for anyone with make up background, when I did it it wa a lot of period styles and only a couple of modern looks to recreate but if I'm being honest I did nt learn anything more than I did in my svq level 2 which covered make up, but gives you a chance to experiment and build up a portfolio. however I think the standards are changing to make it a bit more up to date for next intake.

i did a two day fashion and photographic make up training course with sistars make up artists at perth collage

Hi, Edinburgh's Telford College does courses at HNC, HND and even a cosmetology course for 14-16 year olds. Students are the course get vast 'real' work experience opportunities on photoshoots and catwalk fashion shows, and students have also gained employment on film crews, most recently one of the students on the course has been taken on by Topshop to launch their new make-up range (out this month) which will involve working closely with Oxford St and Head Office. Telford is where to study fashion-makeup!
https://courses.ed-coll.ac.uk/website/onlineserviceslive/resultsLive.aspx?value=

Thanks guys for your posts. :) Have just sent off an enquiry to Sistars to see if they are offering any training. Had a look at their website and it's amazing.

Have a lovely week-end :hug:

Latest posts

Back