Favourite nail YouTube channels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chellbelle

Reaction score
I just thought I'd ask if any of you could recommend any fabulous YouTube nail technician videos?

Maybe you're even on You Tube yourselves doing your Nail thang? Let me know :)

My favourites for learning from so far are Nail Career Education and NAIO -- but would love to find some other favourites to watch while I'm learning - any ideas? (doing my Nail Tech. L3 btw) x x x

I have exactly the same favourites - Suzy from Nail career education and Kirsty Meakin - Kirsty used to be with Essential Nails and I have done her courses. She is now with Naio Nails.

I also have my own channel and I have done a few videos :) Haven't done any more as I am pressed for time.

I have exactly the same favourites - Suzy from Nail career education and Kirsty Meakin - Kirsty used to be with Essential Nails and I have done her courses. She is now with Naio Nails.

I think I'd definitely travel to a master class of her's once I'm up to scratch x x

Natasha Lee and miss Lucy are great for art inspiration!

I also have my own channel and I have done a few videos :) Haven't done any more as I am pressed for time.

OMFG DIABLO 3 NAILS!! <3 Subscribing right now! :D

As well as the ones mentioned above, Gemma Lambert/The Nail Team's videos are also a great inspiration.

OMFG DIABLO 3 NAILS!! <3 Subscribing right now! :D

LOL, thanks for that - I like Blizzard games too and in D3, I play mostly as the wizard albeit in D2, I played as the Paladin :) So far, I'm the only one doing nail art based on RPG/MMORPG games in my area. I might do other character classes and make a full set :)

I also have done animé portraits from the series Naruto.

I love watching Liz's Acrylic Nails and YoungNailsInc

Oh and I forgot I also did Tyrael here :)

Oh my god that's amazing, proper Art with a capital A - I can barely manage French atm haha x x

Greg from Young Nails is also fab

Latest posts

Back