Favourite round brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine Armani

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm finishing off my cert 3 in hairdressing in February and I'm interested to hear what your favourite round brushes are.
I'm a huge fan of the Moroccan oil round brushes, I loved using them during my apprenticeship. Although the Moroccan oil round brushes only come in 2 sizes and are quite over priced individually!
I'm looking for ones that are similar and have a good grip, I'm left handed and have hyper Hydrosis in my palms (they always sweat) so I'm quite fussy with round brushes!
Thank u all!!
Xxx

Ghd are great hun x

I love the Sibel brushes am really fussy too as have tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome so find a grip really important!! X

I like cricket friction free. The handle is rubbery so should help with the grip.

I like cricket friction free. The handle is rubbery so should help with the grip.

Im a cricket girl too, I have had 2 of mine for 16 years now I use them every day, thay could do with being replaced now, but would be sad to see them go :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I found label.m brushes comfortable to use. Gets a nice curl for big bouncy blow drys and creates a nice shine too.
Looking forward getting my hands on the Kevin murphy brushes when I finally meet the rep next year

Denman Headhuggers they get right to the root and are a good strong brush x

I love the denman brushes that go slimmer to the middle & I've recently bought some sleep in rollers brushes they're fab xx

Thanks guys I'll look these up! ;-)
Xx

VIA... They have the perfect grip handles for you.

Latest posts

Back