What's the best round brush with perfect grip handles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Does anyone know what is the best round brush with perfect gripped handles.
I find that blowdrying with a round brush really makes my hands ache these days.
Maybe I'm developing arthritis in my fingers, but I have resorted to putting loads of elastic bands round the handle of one of my brushes to get a perfect grip.

I also have some round Kent brushes with built in rubber grips, but I find these are not really good enough as my hand still keeps slipping.

Much appreciated. x

Last edited:
Try an Ibiza brush, their boar bristle and cork handles.... Been easier on my hands lately, think I'm just getting old :( my shoulders are hurting ATM cause my normal scissors are being sharpened :( x

Try an Ibiza brush, their boar bristle and cork handles.... Been easier on my hands lately, think I'm just getting old :( my shoulders are hurting ATM cause my normal scissors are being sharpened :( x

Thanks Blue, I will look into that.
I suppose your very busy at the moment.
Have a great Xmas. x

;):)

Thanks Blue, I will look into that.
I suppose your very busy at the moment.
Have a great Xmas. x

;):)

There aren't cheap brushes but really make your blowdrys easier, smoother without the need for straightners, yes it busy today is the busiest day and I feel like a door mat :( lol xx

YS Park all the way!

There aren't cheap brushes but really make your blowdrys easier, smoother without the need for straightners, yes it busy today is the busiest day and I feel like a door mat :( lol xx

Blue, I have just been on the Ibiza Hair website and seen all their brushes.
The website doesn't say how much postage is from America. I have emailed them for info. Sallys and Capital have none on their websites.
Can I buy them in the UK. Maybe Aston & Finchers.

Cheers. x

Blue, I have just been on the Ibiza Hair website and seen all their brushes.
The website doesn't say how much postage is from America. I have emailed them for info. Sallys and Capital have none on their websites.
Can I buy them in the UK. Maybe Aston & Finchers.

Cheers. x

Salons direct mister x

YS Park all the way!

Cheers mau5fan

Also just looked at their site. The Carbon Tiger brushes look good with their wide bulky hexagonal handles.
very pricey. :eek::eek:

:)

We've just had our order from dtach, brushes with detachable heads. Amazing grip! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355999651.996667.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355999651.996667.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 978
Yeah YS Park are pricey, but they're also really really good. I also find the label.m brushes to be very comfy to work with, some people love Kent brushes, I however can't really warm to them. Each to their own :)

We've just had our order from dtach, brushes with detachable heads. Amazing grip! :)

Thanks for info mate. Although I'm not to sure about the look of those bristles.
They look rather sparse and metal looking. ;)

For years I have used a line of brushes from VIA... www.1stopsalon.com ... They have the best grip handles! The company makes beautiful scissors as well.

Some of the Kent wooden radial brushes have a nice grip part on them :)

Just seen these on hairthinking.co.uk I may just order one and also a VIA.

Happy Xmas. x

;)

Latest posts

Back