Favourite round brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
I've been using head jog heatwave for ageeees now, and they do the job well imo.

But I can't STAND when strands of hair get caught in the rubber handle. I'm always so conscious of this when I'm blowdrying!!

Anyway, what brushes do you like? Ideally I prefer rubber handle one's as I find it easier to get good tension with the brush

Loving Ys Park carbon tiger round brush. I'm giving metal brushes a rest for a while. Perhaps forever.

Didn't love the YS Park Carbon at first, but now that it's broken in, won't use any other. Love it to the moon and back. Also plan to try their G series round brush.

Loving Ys Park carbon tiger round brush. I'm giving metal brushes a rest for a while. Perhaps forever.

Didn't love the YS Park Carbon at first, but now that it's broken in, won't use any other. Love it to the moon and back. Also plan to try their G series round brush.

I know brushes are paying my bills.
But. Just looked at the price of YS Park Carbon. Nearly had a heart attack. And they really worth up to £60 a brush?!

Mine was $58.00 I'm not sure what the exchange rate is now for British Pounds to USD. But yeah, they are spendy!!! That's why I haven't bought the other yet I want.

I'm really tired of metal brushes at the moment and it's hard for me to find a good one that works well on clients with a lot of hair.

Denamn head huggers are my favourite! They're fantastic!

Ghd! Bristles don't melt and they're built to last

I love Denman head hugger brushes. I've not had the hair get stuck to the handle grip ever plus the contour in the middle yields a nice curl for blow outs.

Attachments

• denman.jpg
    denman.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back