Favourite self tanner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucylou2303

Reaction score
What is your favourite self tanner to use at home?
Have anyone tried fake bake gold
Or fair??
I need something that's very easy to apply - no streaks!
Suggestions please....

Vita Liberata without a doubt. Its perfect

Another vote for vita, i also do love xen tan. Olive undertones also :))

Iv never tried them fake bake ones, tried the dark dark lotion/gel, i found it really hard to blend and not as dark as i would have thought :(( x

That's great - ill do
Some research on that tan!

Do you find the mouse or the lotion is better?

I love st tropez mousse and lotion they've released an express one bit like the fake bake 60 min tan yet to try it 😊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh 100% cocoa brown. I get the 1 hour tan . It smells nice and I can put it on before going out and it doesn't stink. Love it.

My second fave would be st tropes mousse and I like Karora tan too. I'm a tan a Holic lol.

Xx

Love rimmel sunshimmer, it smells gorgeous and it just an instant make up like tan so you dont have to worry about developing or showering it off so its great for last minute tans.

I have tried cocoa brown 1 hour tan a few times and find that no matter how long I leave it on for (a whole night once) the minute I shower it even really lightly and par dry I am just as pale as I was before! I just bought the dark one so hopefully that makes a difference! X

Love rimmel sunshimmer, it smells gorgeous and it just an instant make up like tan so you dont have to worry about developing or showering it off so its great for last minute tans.

If you like the sun shimmer one you should try st tropez new instant tan, it's class! I'm super pale and can't be bothered with proper tan unless it's for a wedding or something so I used to use sun shimmer but I got the st tropez one and I love it, its a really natural looking tan and is dry right away so no sticky feeling and is a bit harder wearing than the sunshimmer!

Amanda xx

Unless it's a spray tan my legs always need at least 2 coats of most mousse or lotions except crazy angel. I have lots of different brands in the bathroom cabinet but if I'm in a rush and haven't got time to reapply, crazy angel lotion it is. DH is very good at spray tanning now and as it's getting warmer, the tent will be coming out in the kitchen on Friday nights again :)

If you like the sun shimmer one you should try st tropez new instant tan, it's class! I'm super pale and can't be bothered with proper tan unless it's for a wedding or something so I used to use sun shimmer but I got the st tropez one and I love it, its a really natural looking tan and is dry right away so no sticky feeling and is a bit harder wearing than the sunshimmer!

Amanda xx

Ooh I actually was gonna buy that last week but just didnt have the money Im raging! I tested a bit of it and it smells lovely and has a nice browny colour! Still yet to try cocoa brown dark..its staring at me on my dressing table!

I like Lauren's way, I have really dry skin and self tab doesn't go we'll on me but Lauren's way is great for me and the colour is lovely x

I love u tan and xen tan!!! Both give great colour with one application. Always use the mousse before bed and rinse off in the morning!!!!

Budget tan would be boots soltan mousse, it's quite nice, but not very dark, needs 2 applications.

Fake bake and Top Image is really good,especially if you're pale...fades lovely.

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm red haired and pale n have just discovered famous daves gradual self tanner! Love it!!! 100% satisfaction guarantee too

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Fake Bake Gold is my favourite by a country mile. Lovely golden colour that suits all skin tones, easily absorbs into the skin, smells amazing, has a subtle shimmer in it that gives the skin a dewy glow, it lasts for ages (still quite obviously got a colour 10-12 days later) and the fade off is brilliant - plus it's packed full if anti ageing properties.

THE BEST!

Latest posts

Back