Faze2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmynails

Reaction score
Does Faze 2 have to be cured under a lamp? I tried it on a friend and about 15 minutes later, we wiped her nail with scrubfresh and off it came along with the colour underneath it!! :rolleyes: I guess we should have left it longer anyway, but I wondered about the uv lamp curing....... can anyone tell me?
Thanks in advance
Carol :)

cmynails said:
Does Faze 2 have to be cured under a lamp? I tried it on a friend and about 15 minutes later, we wiped her nail with scrubfresh and off it came along with the colour underneath it!! :rolleyes: I guess we should have left it longer anyway, but I wondered about the uv lamp curing....... can anyone tell me?Thanks in advanceCarol :)
Dear Carol - Once you have painted a clients nails, you have to wait until the next day, to use Faze 2! That's the downside if you like - the upside is that once painted, her enamel won't chip, peel or anything and non-acetone remover won't budge it either!! This makes it great to wear as a tek in the salon - you can sell the colour of your choice by wearing it (clients love to emulate you and if you are wearing it - it must be good!!) Cool thing is you can get rid of unwanted colour that way;) but Faze 2 won't effect your enamel whilst you perform services so your nails look good throughout the day;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back