Feathery bridal nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattooednailed

Reaction score
Hey ladies I just wanted some opinions and stuff on some nails I have to do this week coming, my bride sent me this pic that she liked
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395569378.467298.jpg
I was thinking I could find a gelish or ACG colour or two similar to this, I already have vanilla silk, grand jewels, desert sands, simple sheer, bashful and need a tan.
So I'm going to have a play with layering these.
But I was looking at swatches online and think maybe I could get any of these to play with too,
Tassels, Moroccan nights, light elegant, wicked, champagne or Vegas nights.
I have lots of bridal nails coming up and I think any of these colours might be popular.

Had a search online for stamping plates but can't seem to find one like that feather so maybe I could hand paint in acrylic white, but it won't look as perfect. Any ideas?

Found these also, ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395569567.808197.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395569576.760919.jpg

Bride also said she liked the lace designs too, so if any of you have any lace stamping plates or ideas that you don't mind sharing that would be ace :)

I recon if ur brush was fine enough u could paint it, Iv painted Them b4. But u can buy decals from eBay which I also have they r really fine detail and v pretty xx

I recon if ur brush was fine enough u could paint it, Iv painted Them b4. But u can buy decals from eBay which I also have they r really fine detail and v pretty xx

Yeah I have lots of nail art brushes and stuff so I can paint it, it just looks so much more bridal neat with a decal or stamp doesn't it? Just want them to look perfect :) thanks x

There are feather water decals available if you look around, ive used them before and they looked fab and lasted brilliantly xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back