Feedback in IBD Acylic please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Hi
I'm considering doing an IBD conversion course in June, am waiting for trial pack at the moment, just wonmdered what you geeks thought of the acylic system???
I like to get a background of a product from other techs when I try something new.
Thanks
KC

I've tried IBD Acrylic flex system and it is good. No lifting however I found it to be a fast set system. They also only offered the bright white powder and didn't have a softer one, nor did they have a natural powder....although that may have changed.

Before you book your conversion, just check that it is definately the IBD acrylic and not the Oddessey acrylic. When I did my conversion with them we used the Oddessey system which is a one ball method, and I didn;t get on with it:mad:

I'm Also waiting for my IBD Acrylic Flex to turn up, I cant wait to try it, I have used IBD gels before but found it a bit hard to handle...and way to STICKY!!

Im a fan of all things IBD.

I am a religious user of their gel for over 5 yrs, and have tried the L&P before and it was good. However i trained with odyssey, didnt like it much if im honest. Im mainly a gel girl now though, so dont use either of the L&P's.

x

Hi
I love IBD, I use their Acrylic system and Ibd Intense seal. They are a faster set acrylic, which I love. They are very good price wise too. I have tried, creative and ezi flow but I found this the range for me. :hug:

I love my IBD acrylics, actually i love all of IBD's products. I have never had a problem with it being "sticky".

Latest posts

Back