Fibregalass/Silk nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
How many of you geeks use fibreglass or silk nails and do clients ask for these enhancements?

I am in a bit of a dilema because L&P affect my asthma.

Any advice on other enhancement systems would be greatly appreciated and who is the best company to go with?

Regards

I can't ever remember one of my clients specifically asking for fibreglass... but clients don't normally know what they want when they first come to get their nails done...
I use Designer Nails Fabric#, it's a gorgeous fibreglass system, strong, thin, lovely apexes, faberoony :D

If you suffer with asthma then the activator spray might affect you also, not saying it will, but if your asthma is bad then I would tend to go more towards a gel system instead...
Creative's Brisa is hypoallergenic, it's an excellent gel system and you have award winning education and fab aftercare support... highly recommended :D

I can't ever remember one of my clients specifically asking for fibreglass... but clients don't normally know what they want when they first come to get their nails done...
I use Designer Nails Fabric#, it's a gorgeous fibreglass system, strong, thin, lovely apexes, faberoony :D

If you suffer with asthma then the activator spray might affect you also, not saying it will, but if your asthma is bad then I would tend to go more towards a gel system instead...
Creative's Brisa is hypoallergenic, it's an excellent gel system and you have award winning education and fab aftercare support... highly recommended :D

Thanks for the advice ValencianNails.

Latest posts

Back