Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthelashmobile

Reaction score
What do people do with their files.

Do you have a file for each client? Do you throw away files each time they're used? Do you sanitise them?

I've been spraying them with mundo between uses but I'm mainly only using them on 2 people as I've not quite finished college yet.

thanks

I have a file for each client that I keep in a wallet along with an orange wood stick for removals as you can't sanitise wood. If I had a one off client I would wash the file in hot soapy water, scrubbing with a nail brush, then either leave in Mundo solution or spray with Mundo sanitising file spray (I also spray the brush I've used to scrub with Mundo too). I also clean each client's files like this after each use (I'm a bit OCD about cleaning) I hope this helps. X

I dont think it would be very cost effective to throw away a file after each use especially if you use expensive ones like I do. I live the NSI curved files and work out around £1 per file. I use a disinfectant spray between each use and try to stick to 1 file per client x

Sam Can I ask what disinfectant spray you use? Nor is it to sanitise rather than disinfect? X

ASP antibacterial cleaning spray for nails and tools x

Latest posts

Back