Fillers advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
I will be 44yrs old on Saturday (boo) but have a couple of nights booked in Cornwall with my fiancé, child free (hurrah). Alas, my face is starting to look old! Please can any of you give me any advice on having facial fillers done. I have a couple of frown lines which I would like to try and get smoothed out. But in general, I just look tired. I'm thinking of fillers/Botox. Have any of you got personal experience and advice please? Thanks x

ps I'm getting married in January, so want to look radiant. lol! xx

Hey Julie

44 years old…aaaaahhh… you a re still a young un yet :)

I have had botox and fillers several times, and for me, it made a huge difference in the way I felt about myself. I hd botox on my forehead, bridge of nose area and the wrinkles on the pouter of each eye. I also had a dermal filler on the area that I call jowl lines lol. The filler mad an instant difference and looked great and the botox took full effect after about 6 days.

Of late, I have been giving myself Environ facials, supported by their products and am very happy with the results.

Congrats on your upcoming holiday and marriage :)

Thanks for you reply TJReiki. I was wondering about the jowls actually and what could be done. If lines are 'filled' in, do you end up with a puffy, roundish face? I suppose I just need to make an appointment for a consultation and take it from there. Worried that they'll recommend so much to fix my face though!

Hey Julie

To eb honest, the person I went to believes in the philosophy that less is more - and she put in less botox, and if after 10 days you feel that you need more, then she will put a little extra in if it needs it at no extra cost. The dermal fillers were great, and are massaged into the lines once injected, and it just took away that "sallow" look that I thought I had - and made a massive difference in the way I felt

But yes, have a consultation - perhaps have two with different consultants, that way you will be able to compare what they are saying, and go back to the one you feel more comfortable with. I looked at lots of their photo's, read some of their testimonials, and didn't get anything done on the day I went to see them, as I didn't want to feel as though I had been pressured into anything - and then went back shortly afterwards to the one I felt comfortable with

Terry

Latest posts

Back