Fillers in eyebags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
hey peeps has anyone had or know ladies n gents getting fillers injected in there eyebags to smooth them out and what was the end results,did it get rid of the tired eye look and do you know whats the best fillers used.

I wouldn't inject fillers into eye bags as this would just make the bag worse. If you have a hollow under you eye then this can sometimes be treated with a filler. I would choose your practitioner with care as this treatment is very tricky and should only be performed by an expert.

Ive had tear trough filler, but it didnt make much difference. I also had filler done on the brow bone and slightly below to try to lift the overhang of the eyelids - ha ha sounds delightful! but that was a disaster and had to have stuff injected to remove it. I am now leaving well alone and decided to just not look in the mirror :D

omg sounds awlful,sticky tape for me then lol

I'd love to sort my under eyes out :(

You can get filler just under the eye area, which then makes it look like you don't have eye bags if this makes sense, my mum had it done was very good x

I had a brow lift with Botox, you are injected in several places just above your brows , great results , its lifted the eye area I.e. lid area and arched my brows I now have that wide awake look but very natural, I look better but u just can't put your fingers on what it is and that's what it's about not the frozen mask look !

Saw a debate about this on another site. It says not all the fillers are the same

Beauty Snug Forums

Also think some dr's are better than others at it.

Hi,

How do you find out about up and coming new products and treatments apart from obviously going to the shows?
Eg what's hot in an area? What's the next big thing? What is the new celeb craze?

Many thanks
X

If you have had botox it might not be a good idea to get under your eyes filled as well.

thank you and that link was helpful,just signed up,great info on there

No problem. Glad to help :lol:

Sticky tape? :eek: Please educate me lol

Im interested too lol

Latest posts

Back