Finding the perfect nail tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lysa.G

Reaction score
There are so many of out there, so why is finding the perfect nail tech so hard? I am advertising yet again For a fabulous nail tech to join my salon. I have paid for adverts, gone down the free route. Where are everyone hiding? I am fed up of find a nail techs then getting them on board, to find out weeks later they are not as good as they think. It's so frustrating as a salon owner.
I do want them to be CND trained, this part is important to our salon. Has any one got any advise as what to do? I'm so busy I physically can't not look after a u more clients.

What if there is an amazing nail technician out there without CND qual? You narrow your options I think.

There are hundreds of brilliant nail techs who didn't train with CND.
I agree with very busy bunny. x

Get a brilliant nail tech then get them trained by CND.

Are they to be employed or self employed?

That can also be a deal breaker.
Good luck

Vic x

What exactly is it you are looking for? We cant really give an opinion without knowing what youre offering/wanting properly.

I always say, a decent nail tech will earn far more self employed than earning a wage in a salon. As long as they can find the clients. But that's not difficult if you're good as people soon recommend you

They can always do a conversion course x

Latest posts

Back