First attempt with minx please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly19

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm just looking for a reminder/advice please?! When I attended the minx demo the trainer put minx on my fingers, used the scissors to cut as close to the free edge as possible then used the minx file to finish. I thought it was the same when they done someone elses toes however.... I've done two clients today and found it hard to use the file to get close to the free edge so ended ip using my scissors to cut online with free edge. It looks fine with the cheetah print but I'm worried if it was red lightinjnv for example it would look v wrinkly!!! I hope this doesn't sound silly... Maybe it's just a case of practising but since I'm going to be applying mainly to the toes I thought I would check with the pros ;) thank you Xx

hey hun its good to practice but they way i do it on toes is to pull it down over the free edge and use nail clippers to trim.
sounds like you are either not letting them cool down enough before you file or are not using a smooth enough file!!
hope the way that i have put it makes sense!!
good luck with it though x

Cut leaving a bit over hanging, you may need to manover the foot higher to get an angle with the file but do try to use the Crystal file as the action of using the file creates a bit more friction and melds the minx to the free edge a little more hope this helps
XX

Latest posts

Back