First client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lily smith

Reaction score
I have my first mobile hairdressing client on friday, she's having a cut and blow dry and i'm just wondering, this might sound a bit stupid but do most people wash their own hair for something like this or does the hairdresser do it?

If I was a client of a mobile hairdresser, then I would have expected the hairdresser to wash my hair. As that is the norm when getting a cut and blow dry in a salon. So I would expect a similar level of service from a mobile therapist. Hope that helps :hug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am a freelance hairdresser., and i ask the client what they prefer. I have worked in salons ,and i find that there are actually people who hate having their hair washed by somebody else ,rare i know , but i always ask .

I do the same as Liana, most people have it washed ready though. But if they ae having a restyle I prefer to see the hair dry first.

I am a freelance hairdresser., and i ask the client what they prefer. I have worked in salons ,and i find that there are actually people who hate having their hair washed by somebody else ,rare i know , but i always ask .

That is definitely a good idea. Covers all eventualities then, and your client gets exactly what they want.
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to wash mine before the hairdresser got to mine, the only time she washed it was if i'd had it coloured.

i do mobile and the only time i have to wash it really is before a perm, after a colour or if they ar unable to do it themselves, (older clients)
she will probably have it done for you before you get there, x

Hi, Cut & Blowdry - yes usually.. but always ask as they may offer to do it for you.

I have a portable shower hose attachment I take with me, which attaches to their kitchen taps - Makes life loads easier then bending over a bath or using a jug.
hth x

Latest posts

Back