First ever attempt at lash extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es22x

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just recently did my training for lash extensions and this was my first ever attempt just practicing on strip lashes.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454438249.195181.jpg
Definitely easier on an actual human [emoji23] any advice would be great would like help from the actual pros [emoji4] also, turns out Winnie the Pooh is a star model!

Awww it's a winnie the pooh nose! Cool :)

The angle of the lashes looks excellent. There a a few tiny bits where the glue looks clumpy so just be mindful of that but otherwise I think these are good :)

Awww it's a winnie the pooh nose! Cool :)

The angle of the lashes looks excellent. There a a few tiny bits where the glue looks clumpy so just be mindful of that but otherwise I think these are good :)

Yeah, it was the only thing to had with a similar eye shape lol! Yeah I did notice a few clumpy bits, I suppose that will just come with practice!
Thank you! Feeling much more confident now!!

Hey hun. That's a really good idea! Well done you, not bad at all! I agreed with laurakate, clumpy in areas. Try using you your brush to smooth them out and make sure they dry before moving on to avoid this. Also using slightly less glue. Otherwise they are fab! Keep up the good work x

Thanks so much guys, glad no-one picked up on anything I never noticed [emoji23][emoji4][emoji4]x

Latest posts

Back