First La Weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the weft itself a double weft? Was the hair single drawn or double drawn?

Depending where I get my hair from as each supplier varies. The angel remy 150 gram super weft I can get 2 or 3 doubled up rows depending on where I place them. But other wefts that are single drawn tend to be longer in width xx
Hi, I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on the Angel remy as I've seen other ppl mention this hair ?

Hi, I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on the Angel remy as I've seen other ppl mention this hair ?
I have just ordered a ring, not started using it yet but heard great things!

Angel remy are great for the price I've used them for 3 years had only one complaint , Zak and Debbie are great for advice and customer care x

Wish they done 22 inch though [emoji23]

I have just ordered a ring, not started using it yet but heard great things!
Angel remy are great for the price I've used them for 3 years had only one complaint , Zak and Debbie are great for advice and customer care x
Thanks girls be interested to see what you think of it to Emma .. Do they send samples angelhair ? X

Yes they offer samples but I always use a full head of hair to sample I find testing a few strands isn't enough x

Is it drawn well? I've been looking at style icon for a lower cost weft and they are drawn beautifully X

I've had sleek style icon (gold packaging) in my own hair the lighest blonde and I've died it, toned it and used silver shampoo and tbh not used the correct shampoos and things on it and I had them refitted twice x

I've had sleek style icon (gold packaging) in my own hair the lighest blonde and I've died it, toned it and used silver shampoo and tbh not used the correct shampoos and things on it and I had them refitted twice x
That sounds promising .. How long have you had them in all in all? X

I've not had them in for a couple of years now I have the hair on clips instead now I used to go for fittings every 7 weeks after the second re fit towards the end they did start to Matt up more then normal but on the clips they are fine I think the heat of my head affected it and by the second refit I didn't really take much care in them when I went to sleep and stuff so if someone looked after them properly they should get at least 3 refits out of them and obviously your darker colours do tend to last longer. They did shed but not dramatically they still feel thick now x @emsiee

Ok thanks @Lauren121 that's giving me an idea on the longevity .. Thanks you X

No problem but obviously that's from a clients point of view that doesn't really look after them after the second fitting @emsiee maybe a extensionist can tell you different opinions xx

Latest posts

Back