First order any tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innocence

Reaction score
So I've just made my first order with Cucci.
I've got the Veneer treatment pack, 10 Veneers, soak of solution and cleanser coming.
I also went and ordered some CND glitters and additives from Ellison's.
Though my bank account hates me I'm pretty excited, as for now I'm going to use them mainly to practice and build my confidence up before I start mobile as I have some other bits to sort out.

I love my Cuccio veneers. I'm practicing too and find I'm shattered as I keep meaning to stop and go to bed but I don't! Lol x

I love my Cuccio veneers. I'm practicing too and find I'm shattered as I keep meaning to stop and go to bed but I don't! Lol x

I can't wait. How long did yours take to come as I forgot to ask when I called. I think I'll be the same. How do you find removal? and do you think I've got everything I need to practice with for now?

I haven't removed any yet! I bought the megamix as well which I love and removal of that is great. I bought some pigments and that has made a huge difference to the looks I can create with a small number of veneers. I also bought stamping plates and polish.
My cuccio order was delivered next day by courier but that was from Allure in Edinburgh x

Thank you.
I'm hoping they'll come Friday morning as I'm day off that day so I can play about. I won't be using them professionally yet but as I said I'd rather spend money and practice before I get myself fully sorted.
Hopefully this time next year it'll be a different story.
I have some stamping plates from cheeky that my mum brought me though I'm going to order a couple new stampers and plastic scraper when I get paid again with more plates, need to use the rest of my money for Christmas now.
I've read a lot about the megamix and I'll order some of that too since I have about 10 pots off CND glitters and additives coming.

Latest posts

Back