First pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
Hello :) I'm doing my first pamper party today. Am doing 4 deluxe pedis and 3 deluxe manis. Just packed all my stuff up, I have never gone mobile before so I am freaking out I have forgotten something. Any advice from ppl who have forgotten something important or had any dramas. It's gonna be a huge day and I need all the support I can get lol :)

I don't do them mobile but do other treatments mobile go through the treatment and check of tools needed. Good luck with it, that would take me 8 hrs straight to do I've never been able to work out how to do groups for pedis ect with one therapist.

I sit & write a list off the top of my head from start to finish of everything I need then check it off into my bag. Xx

Well that was an interesting night. Quite proud of myself. Took 8hrs. Did a check list, didn't forget one thing. Everyone was over the moon with there deluxe shellac manis and pedis. Back is killing me but worth the dollars :) thanks for the advice :)

Wow big congrats - I think my back would be shot to pieces. Hopefully you got a few new customers? Xx

congrats! I did my first pamper party on wednesday and like you I am not normally mobile so I can totally relate on the thinking your going to forget something. Glad everything went well :D

Ahh didn't notice this til now...glad it went well xx

Thanks everyone, just woke up and back is actually good. Still stoked about how well it went. Yes fingers crossed a few new clients. Everyone seemed very happy with the results :)

Did you take any breaks or did you work straight through? I've been asked to do a party for approx 6 girls all Shellac or Rockstar. The idea of sitting solidly for around 7 hours when I have a bad back already is putting me off a little :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Did you take any breaks or did you work straight through? I've been asked to do a party for approx 6 girls all Shellac or Rockstar. The idea of sitting solidly for around 7 hours when I have a bad back already is putting me off a little :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I took one 15 minute break for drink, toilet food. Have my water bottle and travel mug of coffee with me the whole time. They kept offering my pizza ect but I kindly declined (even though my stomach was screaming) as I was working. Took a Muslie bar with me, when I got home I skulled a bourbon a demolished my dinner lol

I would do it again but only basic shellac, not deluxe. That's what killed me

Latest posts

Back