Fitbit/fitness tracker fans!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Struckbyastar

Reaction score
After wanting one for months, my boyfriend and his family treated me to a FitBit Blaze for my birthday! It's just about a month old, and I'm loving it! Was hoping I'd get to use it more for excervise.. but that would require me signing up to a gym as I've been meaning to.. [emoji23] anyone else got one? Would be fun to be firbit friends if anyone fancies! X

I haven't got a Fitbit but I got my Apple Watch which I love tracking my steps etc! Becomes obsessive to make sure I reach over 7000 a day [emoji23]

I am on 9947 steps so far but its a slow day. Got my hair cut.

I got one in the summer and wore it for a month and then the novelty wore off! [emoji23] I got mine more to track my sleep as I was bad but when I checked the Fitbit I was worse than I thought!
I bought my mum one too and she used to message me everyday with Her steps and how much she had slept haha, she's still obsessed with hers!
I find it useful (when I do wear it) that it alerts me to calls and texts. I have the Fitbit Alta. Xx

Rippersroo I got mine also for the sleep aspect and know what you mean... I'm getting on average just 3 hours a night.. and how I feel correlates with this! Although my doctor doesn't seem to want to accept the fact its insomnia rather than anxiety and won't put me on anything stronger than a light anti anxiety med! :/

And Linkless
I am on 9947 steps so far but its a slow day.
?!!! I'm only on 4,693 today with a target of 6,000! Office jobs suck for getting your steps in! x

Latest posts

Back