Flat tip hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtina

Reaction score
Hi I am a hairdresser trained in various methods of extensions, I notice a lot of companies sell flat tips, are there any courses on how to apply these? Is there a different technic or heat connector you use to apply these? Thanks xxx

I think the flat tips were made for ultrasonic cold fusion but you can use regular heat pliers with them too x

Great thanks xx

my supplier transform sells them. she fits them with her ultrasonic however I fit them with my normal heat applicator. I find the bonds are much smaller and neater

Ive fitted some with a heat connector too i find there easier to work with than the normal utip xx

This is my first post on here .. Bit scared haha .. Just a question with the flat tips being smaller do u find they hold as well as u tips ?

yes mine do however I don't know if that's the case for every company. I suppose its down to the keratin x

Does everyone cut down flat tips like a nail tip? I cut down beauty works flat tips as they were big and ugly and the hair shed terribly which Beauty works said was the reason why, I've never had this with any other hair but Beauty works is the only flat tip hair I've used and it's kind of putting me off flat tips!? Xx

I love flat tips, so much easier to work with me give a much neater bond. I trim mine slightly and use them with heat connectors.

Best place for bonds? Either utip or flat tip, ive been using AR but now im reluctant! Xx

Can I ask why reluctant to use AR? Just out of interest, I am also
Looking for a good supplier for bonds

Can I ask why reluctant to use AR? Just out of interest, I am also
Looking for a good supplier for bonds

They are hard to remove and its putting my clients off having them! Ive heard good things about bonita, i really like AR but there isnt alot i can do if clients are now saying them dont want the bonds xx

Have you tried the mongolian range from transform?

No but I have ordered samples from them xxx

Latest posts

Back