Flexi Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with the above poster they are not really comparative products.
I've used IBX & would like to say it's not at all a faff the routine is flowing & simple, sadly the hype & confusion. Has misled people. All follow up treatments if repair is included will take me 9 minutes, quicker if I had led cure.
Interested to see how well flexiglaze works though, keep us posted.
I guess it depends what your looking for exactly as to which will be better for you. :)

But these are completely different products as IBX penetrates and is IN the nail not on the surface therefore doesn't need removed.
Flexi Glaze obviously adheres to the nail, and stays on the surface having to be removed, more like Harmony's Vitagel, surely that would be a better comparison to trial with it.

Although IBX doesn't need removing, it does need regular replacing so not much difference. Plus in most cases it will be under gel polish so will be subject to normal removal process.

Personally I found Vitagel great for the first two applications, then it made the gel polish peel too easily.

I find IBX a lot of faffing whatever anyone else says. If it just had to go into the lamp that would be easier, but the whole heating is a pain. However, if it works it will be worth the extra few minutes.

What we are all looking for is something to help clients with problem delamination and breaking.

As I say, I am trialing both products and will let you know, honestly, how I get on.

But these are completely different products as IBX penetrates and is IN the nail not on the surface therefore doesn't need removed.
Flexi Glaze obviously adheres to the nail, and stays on the surface having to be removed, more like Harmony's Vitagel, surely that would be a better comparison to trial with it.

The great thing about Flexiglaze is it is fast to apply and appears wafer thin on the nail.

Flexiglaze is different to anything else on the market and so does not compare to anything else and does not compare to any gels of any kind, as is a totally different product to a gel or a treatment, as no heat or lamps are needed, no UV or LED and no tackiness.

Flexiglaze removal is not compulsory as can be in filled if required, so follow up appointments are lightening fast with Flexiglaze

All products have a place in the market depends what you like using /choose to promote and what your clients want/choose.

I've sent you a PM Sass.

I will let you all know in a couple of weeks how my client trials go. I'd rather see how each product wears and affects the nails between appointments, than show you what the product looked like immediately after application.

JuicyLucy, I have just seen a question posted on Doug Schoon's Facebook page asking about Flexiglaze. Thought you might be interested in what he has to say about it.

https://www.facebook.com/doug.schoon

Juicy Lucy could you please pm the price of a bottle of flexiglaze please?:Grope:

JuicyLucy, I have just seen a question posted on Doug Schoon's Facebook page asking about Flexiglaze. Thought you might be interested in what he has to say about it.

What gives Flexiglaze it's unique characteristic flexibility is a trade secret.
The hiqhest quality of the production process ensures customers experience significant advantages and benefits.

There will be questions around Flexiglaze which is good as it is a new product to the nail industry.
What gives Flexiglaze it's unique characteristic flexibility is a trade secret.
The hiqhest quality of the production process ensures customers experience significant advantages and benefits when wearing Flexiglaze.

Thanks for posting the link.

I don't think Doug's answer tells me anything I didn't already know. It is clear that the product is some kind of resin.

Actually, that question has made me realise I haven't got the MDS sheet for this product or IBX.

Flexiglaze has attracted phenominal interest since launch and we understand Flexiglaze will also come across statements and opinions, as Flexiglaze is so revolutionary.
But what is important is that the statements are not just assumptions and incorrect opinions.
How Flexiglaze is different to anything else currently available, is due to its unique trade secret formula which no other 'resin' type product has, coupled with its high quality production process.
The result is a new and unique product that will benefit clients with delamination, splitting and weak nails, whilst maintaining natural nail integrity, also having a thin appearance on the nail and the Flexiglaze unique characteristic of its flexiblility. Many UK salons are saying they have wanted a product like Flexiglaze for years

Hi Katie@flexiglaze, can you please drop me a message as id like to try a bottle of this.
Many thanks
Emma@Emmaculate x

Just found this thread, how did the trial go?

I would also like to know as thinking about getting it, i already have ibx and none of my clients are interested because of the extra cost and time and the fact it takes at least 10 treatments to see a differrence as per their brochure! I have 2 clients trialling it but no major improvement and no profit for me :-( x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Apologies for the delay with my trial results. To be honest, I have found neither IBX nor Flexi Glaze to be the wonder products I'd hoped for. Really disappointing.

On regular normal nails (like my own) neither product made any difference at all. My gel polish lasted exactly the same length of time with no chipping.

I had quite a few clients using IBX, only one has seen any results. Most do not want to pay the extra after a few goes and seeing no change. Personally I find it a pain to apply and, since it is not the wonder product it has been hyped up to be on here to be, it is difficult to charge the extra £5 suggested by others on this site - I feel like I'm ripping people off!

Flexi Glaze is easy to apply and did add immediate strength to the nail, but it is no better than a coat of Gelish Structure Gel or (I guess) Brisa Lite.

When it comes to removal, I find a IBX makes the gel polish slightly harder to remove, Flexi Glaze made no difference to removal.

Apologies for the delay with my trial results. To be honest, I have found neither IBX nor Flexi Glaze to be the wonder products I'd hoped for. Really disappointing.

On regular normal nails (like my own) neither product made any difference at all. My gel polish lasted exactly the same length of time with no chipping.

I had quite a few clients using IBX, only one has seen any results. Most do not want to pay the extra after a few goes and seeing no change. Personally I find it a pain to apply and, since it is not the wonder product it has been hyped up to be on here to be, it is difficult to charge the extra £5 suggested by others on this site - I feel like I'm ripping people off!

Flexi Glaze is easy to apply and did add immediate strength to the nail, but it is no better than a coat of Gelish Structure Gel or (I guess) Brisa Lite.

When it comes to removal, I find a IBX makes the gel polish slightly harder to remove, Flexi Glaze made no difference to removal.

Thanks for that, i wont bother with it then, im sick of buying these products to find they dont live up to the hype and my clients dont wasnt to spend any extra! so i think ill stick with using structure gel :) xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flexiglaze can be provided by salons who wish to use something different than a gel to add immediate strength and help with flaking, as no lamps are needed and no tacky layer.

Latest posts

Back