Flexi Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I've seen an advertisement in the Pro Beauty brochure for "Flexi Glaze" has anyone tried this product? It seems a lot less faff than IBX. FlexiglazeNail Hardeners, Nail Strengtheners, Nail Polish

I can't find stockist information or prices.

This seems more "faff" then IBX. Either soak off of lightly buff to remove/reapply, sounds like nothing new to me.

To be honest my ibx treatments take an extra of 10min not even to do and you can see the results instantly! Clients can also feel the difference in the strength of their nails. I didn't believe the hype until I started using it and now I stand by the product.

Watching the videos, it will take more than 10 minutes to do IBX with the drying and cure times alone. Also, I do back to back clients all day, so an extra 10 minutes would be a lot to me.

My question still is: Has anyone tried Flexi Glaze?

Watching the videos, it will take more than 10 minutes to do IBX with the drying and cure times alone. Also, I do back to back clients all day, so an extra 10 minutes would be a lot to me.

My question still is: Has anyone tried Flexi Glaze?

My clients are back to back as well but this is why you charge the extra amount. Either way I wont be taking up anymore of your thread :)

My clients are back to back as well but this is why you charge the extra amount. Either way I wont be taking up anymore of your thread :)

Still not convinced that my clients will want to pay an extra 25%, I have purchased IBX but it hasn't arrived yet. I just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced Flexi Glaze and whether it was worth a try because it seems much easier to apply (two coats, no drying time).

Is there no one who has tried this product?

This seems more "faff" then IBX. Either soak off of lightly buff to remove/reapply, sounds like nothing new to me.

To be honest my ibx treatments take an extra of 10min not even to do and you can see the results instantly! Clients can also feel the difference in the strength of their nails. I didn't believe the hype until I started using it and now I stand by the product.

Hello

I am Katie Flexiglaze brand co ordinator.

Flexiglaze is very new revolutionary technology as it has flexibility built in which allows natural nail movement and so helps prevent breakages.

Flexiglaze was only launched 3 months ago and so has not yet had much coverage, but has been 14 months being developed to what it is today, a wafer thin looking flexible brush on nail coating to give instant results for strength, preventing splits and stopping peeling nails.

There has been a fantastic response at Professional Beauty London to Flexiglaze , as it is so new and is different due to its unique added flex.

The removal is fast and or can be in filled if required. Flexiglaze takes less time to remove than any gel polish.

Can u gel polish over the top of it ??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can u gel polish over the top of it ??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes. Flexiglaze will act as the perfect natural nail strengthener under regular nail polish for enhanced wear and under gel polish to act as a strengthening base, sealing peeling nails and strengthening soft nails. You can apply gel polish over enhancements such as acrylic gel and fibreglass nails, or over smoothing gel, well Flexiglaze is just a coating thinner than an enhancement. As it stops peeling on nails, gel polish will be assisted better.

FlexiglazeNail Hardeners, Nail Strengtheners, Nail Polish, Nail Hardener

Yes. Flexiglaze will act as the perfect natural nail strengthener under regular nail polish for enhanced wear and under gel polish to act as a strengthening base, sealing peeling nails and strengthening soft nails. You can apply gel polish over enhancements such as acrylic gel and fibreglass nails, or over smoothing gel, well Flexiglaze is just a coating thinner than an enhancement. As it stops peeling on nails, gel polish will be assisted better.

FlexiglazeNail Hardeners, Nail Strengtheners, Nail Polish, Nail Hardener

And would you be willing to PM me the price of a bottle for trialing? Obviously I would not inquire about becoming a stockist without personal knowledge of the product. :biggrin:

I phoned and ordered a bottle today. I only have about five clients who need something extra. I am going to trial this and IBX at the same time.

Hi Juicy Luicy, would you mind PMing me the price you paid for your trial bottle, please? :)

Looks great. Am keen to know how well it works!

I will be keen to know how you get on with both!

I've sent you a PM Sass.

I will let you all know in a couple of weeks how my client trials go. I'd rather see how each product wears and affects the nails between appointments, than show you what the product looked like immediately after application.

I will let you all know in a couple of weeks how my client trials go. I'd rather see how each product wears and affects the nails between appointments, than show you what the product looked like immediately after application.

This makes sense :)

I've sent you a PM Sass.

Will you be using them on yourself too? If you did one hand with IBX and the other with Flexi Glaze...

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your verdict. I hadn't heard of the product until this thread.

:green: Juicy?

Wanna clear out your inbox?

Your inbox can't take anymore!! :lol:

:green: Juicy?

Wanna clear out your inbox?

Your inbox can't take anymore!! :lol:

:o Will do

Will you be using them on yourself too? If you did one hand with IBX and the other with Flexi Glaze...

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your verdict. I hadn't heard of the product until this thread.

Yes, I put IBX on my one hand yesterday and I will put FlexiGlaze on my other hand tomorrow when it arrives. I am not a brilliant guinea pig though, as my nails are pretty strong, long and healthy. Still I will be able to see if either affect wear of gel polish. I will also be able to assess removal ease.

But these are completely different products as IBX penetrates and is IN the nail not on the surface therefore doesn't need removed.
Flexi Glaze obviously adheres to the nail, and stays on the surface having to be removed, more like Harmony's Vitagel, surely that would be a better comparison to trial with it.

Latest posts

Back