Flyer Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online company which makes funky! flyers?

I have amazing business cards but the company doesn't make flyers :(

Also i offer lots of different types of waxing and it takes up so much room on a flyer that i have no room to mention all my other services, does anyone list only the services they offer and advise to check a website for full pricing?

Questions, Questions! But this is a BIG day for me as i am finally advertising. I have been working from word of mouth since i started and i am busy but i want to be head spinning busy so i'm taking the plunge and advertising to all! My yellow pages advert went live yesterday and an advert was put in my local paper.

How exciting!!

I'm about to give A Local Printer a go as soon as I receive the samples to ensure the quality of the stock and print is good. Prices look great - £85 for 5,000 A6 full colour double sided flyers on 300gsm stock (that of business cards).

They also have a fixed price design service £49 single sided, £59 double sided.

For leaflets often less is more, the one thing to avoid is putting prices on there! They can date the cards, if you change your pricing structure you have to throw them all out. I generally promote my services on the leaflet and have clear contact and website details to get more information. I also try to ensure that the leaflet and website design are similar to promote the brand.

Something else I am about to do with my new leaflets is use both sides, the first side to promote my waxing business (Waxing for Guys) and the 2nd my massage (Therapeutic Massage in Wolverhampton). This means that anyone who gets one has a good feel for what I do, and the design on the massage side is going to have space for notes / appointment time so it becomes an appointment card too.

Good luck!!

Mat

Latest posts

Back