Following on from last thread on EBAY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Sorry guys long thread coming !!!!

Following on from my last thread on eBay regarding creative products I would like to say the following:

I have been buying and selling on eBay for numerous years now mainly in the children’s clothing and toy sector. After being in retail management for way too long, I decided to embark on a new career path – beauty therapist/nail tech

I studied and recently qualified as a level 2 beauty therapist and also a creative nail tech. Yes I have been to the shows and purchased way too much stock and had an overflow. Which I put on eBay as I did not know better. Buying and selling on there was second nature so it was the easiest way.

I check eBay for many things and am always amazed at the amount of professional nail products that are available. I would never purchase any l&p from eBay as I do not know the origin and for all I know it could be salon systems in there (no offence). There are also people on there that claim to fill your pots up with creative powders (yeah right). Just go to your local OSNS its far cheaper anyway. And legal

This week I placed 6 auctions on eBay for creative items that some have been used and some that have no but all are no longer required. It was when I was listing these that I came across the other lady that was selling the entire line of creative products. I feel really strongly about the buying and selling of licensed products as it is as many of you know illegal. I didn’t think I was doing anything wrong by listing my items. I would not like to think that this would affect my membership on this site as I am 200% behind purchasing from a reputable authorized supplier. In hindsight I should have put them on geekbay but I didn’t.

I do not want to make a huge profit with these items; I just want to recuperate some money to save for more training. I am not out to rip anyone off!!!

I have now added a disclaimer on my auctions as to how I as a professional nail tech feel about the selling of liquid and powder and urge any of you out there that sell anything on eBay to do the same. It only takes a few people to see this and think twice and start asking questions. We can make a difference.

I hope that you read this and understand why I had to write it

Shortcut to my auctions

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5598104761&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5598101196&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Look forward to hearing from you

You will either agree or disagree with what ive said but I felt either way I had to say it

I for one think its a fab move on your part.............Well done you !!!!
I have read it and think its spot on xxx
Nice one xxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I for one think its a fab move on your part.............Well done you !!!!
I have read it and think its spot on xxx
Nice one xxx
Hear hear! :biggrin:

Well done hun, think you worded it brilliantly and made it perfectly clear you are not out to rip anyone off or make a quick buck.

Well done you
x

Latest posts

Back